Thursday, 10 November 2011

I swear I'm not stalking you

This morning I got on my tram, and sat next to a girl wearing a lovely red cardigan over a navy vintage dress. Absolutely beautiful outfit.

I got off the tram in the city, walked over a city block to get on a connecting tram. Got off at my usual stop at Richmond Station to walk to work. Why hello, Ms Red Cardigan, fancy seeing you again here.

I walked beside the tracks for a block or 2, then down a side street. Ms Red Cardigan slightly ahead of me the whole time. Feeling slightly conspicuous I crossed the street. We both turned a corner, left, and then another corner, right.

I swear I'm not stalking you.

We walked a little bit futher. I'm not even certain she noticed me taking the same route (I wasn't following her, it's just the same way I walk to work).

Finally, 2 builings away from my work we took separate paths. What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment