Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Clean up your space: clean up your mind

It occurred to me today that there is something so valuable about productivity. Yesterday I had a really productive day, and a really productive evening, and I felt fantastic. In control, moving forward, calm, and, well, productive.

I didn't conquor the world, I didn't even conquor any of my fears. What I did do was research the car I'm thinking of buying, get up to date on all my work, organise my workload for the week, and then when I got home I did a load of laundry, cooked something delicious for dinner, organised a few mail outs, tidied a little, washed dishes and sat down to enjoy Masterchef with my boyfriend.

It felt really good. It made sense. Is this what life is about? It is as simple as productivity?

No comments:

Post a Comment