Sunday, 5 May 2013

Another word on Yoga

A few days ago I wrote above movement and Yoga.

A friend of mine via Yoga Pop suggested I try out Yoga Glo, this fantastic website that offers a yoga studio via their website. You can practice at home, their varied and amazing yoga techniques.

If you're not sure about whether you'll like it, you sign up for free for 15 days, and if you don't like it you just withdraw before the first payment. It's very easy to sign up.

You can choose your level, and style of yoga - and you're on your way.

I tried it out this morning, and it was a great session of contemplative soul flow yoga poses, our instructor encouraging us to drink up the juiciness of the soma (moonlight). I thought it would be difficult to get the most of the instructor via watching it from my laptop - but I found it not a lot different to being present in a studio.

Often yoga brings emotions up in me and sort of 'clears' out my head a bit, and this session was no different.

Fantastic.

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will give it another go tomorrow.

Thanks Yoga Pop!

Now I'm off to do some gardening!  

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it the best? I am so glad you are loving it Mary! xox

    http://yogapop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Amazing! Thanks again Yogapop! xx

      Delete