Wednesday, 24 July 2013

The friendships that keep on giving


I've been thinking a lot about friendship lately. And how wonderful friendships can be.

Friendship being just one of the many different types of relationships we all enjoy. Of course family relationships, romantic relationships, working relationships and any times of relationships are all incredible and many also overlap, but the friendship relationship is what has been on my mind lately.

People that aren't in your life for any other reason except joy and love. 

I love my friends and I know they love me. I try to tell my friends I love them in lots of little different ways...with words and gestures. And they do the same same with me. I'm told a hundred different ways that I'm loved. 

Sometimes it's in huge and frequent ways and sometimes it's in smaller ways as well. But equally as imporyant and valued. I love all my friends for their warmth, kindness, laughter, tears. I love their beauty and their flaws. 

Friends, I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment